If you or someone you know is homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- Contact the Department of Human Services Community Assistance Bureau (CAB) at 703-228-1300 for help if you or someone you know is homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
- In case of shelter need during non-business hours, households should call 703-228-1010 for assistance.
- CrisisLink gives vital support to those facing life crises, trauma and suicide, and provides information, education and links to community resources to empower people to help themselves
- The Community Assistance Bureau’s Clinical Coordination Program helps Arlington residents find shelter, emergency food and other vital DHS and community services. Referrals can be made to all Arlington County shelters.
Learn more about Arlington’s Action Plan for Ending Homelessness
What are the strategies we are using for ending homelessness?
- INCREASE: Housing affordability
- MOVE: Individuals and families from the streets and shelters quickly into permanent, stable housing
- PROVIDE: The vital services that households need to maintain their housing
- PREVENT: Homelessness at every opportunity