The Data & Evaluation Subcommittee (D&E) is responsible for establishing protocols and procedures for CoC data entry about homeless households and persons at risk of becoming homeless. Activities include:
- Maintaining data integrity for information placed into the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS);
- Developing policies that ensure information is captured for the HEARTH Act, National Performance Benchmarks/Program Standards, and Continuum of Care (CoC) Standards;
- Conducting the Annual Point-In-Time Survey and Housing Inventory Checklist; and
- Completing the Annual Report.
 The Homeless Emergency Assistance and Rapid Transition Housing (HEARTH) Act was signed into law on May 20,2009. The Act amends and reauthorizes the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act.
For more information, please contact:
- Leonard Chari (Co-Chair) · firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathy Paal · email@example.com
- Ahmad Haj Ali (DHS Liaison) · firstname.lastname@example.org
- By-Names-List – Built for Zero – HMIS DEMO
- CAS PSH & RRH Referral Process – HMIS DEMO