Adult Dental Programs
- Provides referral for adults 18-59 years of age in need of dental care.
- Services include referrals to the Northern Virginia Dental Clinic and other resources
- Northern Virginia Dental Clinic visits cost $50 and must be prepaid by cash or money order (no personal checks) at time of referral
- 13 new patient appointment slots are available each month
- Follow-up visits will be scheduled through the Northern Virginia Dental Clinic
- Other services are available according to each programs eligibility guidelines
- Arlington Resident
- Age 18 to 59 with no insurance for dental care
- For referrals to the Northern Virginia Dental Clinic, client and/or a member of the household must currently be in another Department of Human Services program with a current eligibility or service program with an ongoing DHS provider
- Referrals for dental services must by made by a Customer Service Center Consultant (Screener)
Monthly Income Limits for Northern Virginia Dental Clinic
|Household Size||Maximum Monthly Gross Income|
How to Apply
For referrals to the Northern Virginia Dental Clinic call 703-228-5170.
Apply in person at:
Department of Human Services
2100 Washington Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22201
- Picture ID
- Proof of income