The Executive Committee (EC) is was established to lead the Arlington County Consortium in the implementation of the 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness. The EC members include Co-Chairs Dave Leibson and Melissa Bondi, Chair and Co-Chairs of each Subcommittee, the Department of Human Services liaisons, and an at-large seat designated for a currently homeless or a formally homeless person. All meetings take place on the first Monday of each month unless otherwise specified. The EC will not meet during the month of August of each fiscal year.
Executive Committee Co-Chair Vacancy
Please click the link below to view the Executive Committee Co-Char job description.
The Arlington CoC Executive Committee voted on the following parameters of the CoC 2016 HUD Application:
- Bonus Project Award
- CoC Project Rankings (Renewals, Bonus and Reallocation)
- CoC Funding Reallocation
All non-conflicted Executive Committee Members voted to unanimously approve the following:
- 2016 Bonus project awarded to the ASPAN/Doorways project- Homeward ($120,333)
- Funding from reallocation awarded to VOAC to operate Master Lease project ($80,000)
- All renewal projects were approved for continued operation. No renewal projects were denied
- Proposed Project Rankings